Wednesday, October 27, 2010

help by vijay

i to say lot of thanks to my lovest vijai... he is my god.. he to help me study.  I in living small village. i got more marks in 12th exam, i like to become an engineer. but i was poor.. i contact vijay rasigar manram in my village. the head of the team leader is bring to vijay... he help to continue my study.... we are want any help pls contact my lovable actor&hero,,, vijay....................
    


                  our vijay flim is coming soon neer to our theatre..... pls dont miss it....///////////////

hai vijay is very good dancer... i wrote story by vijay ... the news was ver interest about vijay...                                        
                            its now the end of story is most thrill of vijay life.....
                                        the news  published by vijay on our`son birthday.............                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment